What electronics manufacturers need now is help with component sourcing and a new perspective and approach on how to stay clear of all of the supply chain wreckage. Fortunately, there are some effective methods that OEMs can use to avoid supply chain problems and keep their production on track. Here we’ll examine some of the supply chain problems facing manufacturers and an electronics supply chain strategy that can help.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Are manufacturability issues keeping your design in check? A PCB DFM checklist can set all stages of product development up for success.
Historically, the design and manufacture of PCBs were seen as secondary to the circuit design, but increasing digital speeds and complexity have elevated the need for board quality.
Feedback guides decision-making. Not only do we see this in circuit networks but in all aspects of electronics manufacturing. The best feedback arrives when designs are highly modular: the later feedback needs to be incorporated, the more disruptive (albeit necessary) the changes.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Electronics Supply Chain: Realigning Strategy
- PCB DFM Checklist: Streamlined Tricks of the Trade
- Comprehensive Electrical Engineering Services for PCB Manufacturing
- PCB Layout Review for Manufacturing Suitability
- Enclosure Design: Thinking Inside the Box
- Large PCB: Considerations for Manufacturing
- Improve Compliance with PCB Shielding Cans
- Design for Manufacturing Guidelines: Concept to Product
- Designing a PCB Faraday Cage
- Twisted Pair Wire Advantages and Disadvantages